Spelling for Life Online Course
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ASYNCHRONOUS, ON-DEMAND COURSE. THERE ARE NO SET COURSE DATES. YOU START WHEN YOU ARE READY.
- have access to the course for three months
- receive a re-useable book of worksheets for direct classroom application
- receive a downloadable manual
- be able to participate in live forums with colleagues
- receive a certificate of completion
- Place course in your shopping cart
- Fill out the necessary details
- You will receive a thank you email
- Within the next 24 hours you will receive instructions on how to log in and begin your course. Usually this will take far less time than 24 hours, but this is a manual, not an automated process, and so we have to be at our desks at the time!
- If, within 24 hours, you do not receive a response from us, please contact us and let us know.
If Paying by Invoice
Please choose the invoice option and we will send you an invoice. To ensure your place, you will have seven days from invoice date to pay.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Science of Learning, Reading and Writing Masterclass 2 (PD442)
Three speakers, six talks and one online course. We have selected three ‘non-negotiable’ principles that teachers will benefit from knowing. No matter where you are on your science of learning/science of reading journey, this course will help broaden and deepen your knowledge on some of the most important ideas in education.
Join us as we launch our first ever series of teaching and learning masterclasses. You then get to revisit the material in a dynamic online course where you can collaborate with others, consolidate your knowledge and take your time over the material.
Language for Life Segments: Conjunctions – Jan 26 2022 (PD437)
Every time I do a Language for Life workshop, I can’t help wishing we had more time. The parts of speech are so interesting, so dynamic, I feel like we’re only scratching the surface sometimes.
So let’s split each major word category into seven segments: