The 4-Step Process Online (PD376)
- The ability to study any English word in a useful, memorable way
- A deeper understanding of the process of orthographic mapping
- Greater skill in reaching students with dyslexia and other language-based disorders
- Once registration is complete, we will send you an invitation from Open Learning.
- Once you have registered with Open Learning, you will be able to access the course.
- Once you have started the course, you will have six weeks to access the course modules.
- The modules will take the form of re-playable videos, downloadable pdf files, and forums for queries and sharing.
- You will receive a certificate for 2 hours of professional development.
If Paying by Invoice
Please choose the invoice option and we will send you an invoice. To ensure your place, you will have seven days from invoice date to pay.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Science of Learning, Reading and Writing Masterclass 3 (PD461)
Six speakers, six talks and one online course. We have selected the theme of change and a panel of change-makers to speak about how to make change possible. No matter where you are on your science of learning/science of reading journey, this course will help broaden and deepen your knowledge on some of the most important ideas in education.
Join us live on consecutive evenings. You then get to revisit the material in a dynamic online course where you can collaborate with others, consolidate your knowledge and take your time over the material.
Language for Life Segments: Nouns (PD431)
Every time I do a Language for Life workshop, I can’t help wishing we had more time. The parts of speech are so interesting, so dynamic, I feel like we’re only scratching the surface sometimes.
So let’s split each major word category into seven segments:
Language Arts Online Course with Lyn Stone (PD338)
This engaging 18 hour online workshop covers developing literacy with students whose phonemic awareness and phonic knowledge have readied them for the next level of literacy learning.
Reading for Life Online Course (PD341)
Get the information you need to help deliver high quality literacy instruction for all students. This accessible guide bridges the gap between research and practice, translating academic findings into practical suggestions and ready-to-use techniques.